December 2014
  1 2 3 4 5 6
28 29 30 31
Aug

Cup O Gold Package

This is another classic candy that takes the form of a chocolate cup with a creamy marshmallow filling. I cannot help but compare it to its East Coast counterpart the Mallo cup, which is a candy I go ga-ga for, as Cup O Gold shares a few similar traits, like also having coconut bits in it. That’s where the similarities end though, as Cup O Gold has bits of almonds tossed in there along with different forms of packaging. Cup O Gold carries one big cup, whereas Mallo Cup holds two. Look at it as the difference between a package of regular Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and the one Reese’s Big Cup.

I adore the packaging of Cup O Gold, with its 1970’s color scheme with browns, yellows and oranges and the gleefully grinning prospector (who, makes a large appearance on the boxes that hold the Cup O Gold. He’s just grinning in a small gold emblem on the individual packages). It makes me happy for many reasons I won’t get into, but it may have something to do with my weak spot for vintage design and old west films.

Cup O Gold Center

The flavor is nice, with the chocolate sweet and giving a nice chocolate and caramel flavor. There’s more chocolate-to-marshmallow here, so the marshmallow is less of a flavor and is more drippy and fresh than the Mallo Cup. You can still easily taste the marshmallow, which has a light vanilla flavor. It’s more like the infamous Valomilk that’s specific to the Midwest. I really have to concentrate to taste the coconut and almonds, as they’re mixed into the chocolate. The pieces are so small they provide more of a texture than anything.

Most people I meet prefer either Mallo Cup or Cup O Gold. My theory was that it was a classic East Coast/West Coast split on it. That is, until I gave one to my boyfriend (who is a classic Pennsylvania native) and declared he thought that Cup O Gold was the superior of the two. Traitor.

I do love the Cup O Gold, I just can’t get past the fact that I like Mallo Cup better. I think I like the size and ratio of ingredients better. I do pick one up whenever I see these in stores though, because unless I play the comparison game, these a a golden nugget of a candy. You don’t come across them often and you feel like you found treasure when you do.

Rating: Will Buy Again

Will Buy Again

Links Adam’s - Brooks Website

1. A lot of specialists state that personal loans aid people to live the way they want, because they can feel free to buy needed stuff. Moreover, different banks present commercial loan for young and old people.

Posted by DellaNunez29  on  09/20  at  01:07 PM
  2. Do not look for the supreme theme as this good post in the book shelves! Buy custom essay papers and buy term papers from the essays writing companies.

Posted by TerraHoward27  on  10/20  at  07:04 AM
  3. It requires very long time to reach essays writing technique. But oftentimes, people are lack of time. If you are willing to save time and money and have the superb quality grant writing, you will opt for the professional writing service and buy a essay online right there. Then, your university success is guaranteed.

Posted by DOMINIQUE19Tran  on  11/03  at  07:31 AM
  4. The custom essay order written by professional writers, would give people A+. Therefore this is workable to buy essays online to get your aim, I do opine.

Posted by OliverElena  on  11/05  at  10:03 AM
  5. That’s not very simple to cope with two things at the same time, especially when you need to create the term paper format. The only research paper writing service would manage even with the most difficult tasks.

Posted by MirandaGrimes25  on  11/05  at  04:08 PM
  6. Thank you, it’s very inspiring description about this topic it might be very hospitable for students. Recently i needed resume writing services. To my adroitest surprise, resume was worthy the price I paid for it.

Posted by JannaWolfe34  on  11/30  at  10:19 AM
  7. Consequently, you have to do some important choices. As example, you may choose to buy essays or not to buy. You only decide how to act.

Posted by LindaJustice  on  12/15  at  05:38 PM
  8. It is a imazing article connected with college. Students want to have such high writing skills. But they must order the management dissertation recommended by the distinguished buy dissertation.

Posted by Parker28Charlotte  on  12/30  at  12:40 PM
  9. That can be very viable to order thesis summary referring to this topic at the thesis service peculiarly if people do not have time.

Posted by McleanTonia26  on  12/30  at  12:40 PM
  10. Are willing to concentrate on family? Are lack of time because of your writing tasks? Just order course work writing and forget about lack of time!

Posted by Fernandez33Nancy  on  01/01  at  07:50 AM