August 2014
          1 2
Sep

Haribo Raspberries Bag

I’ve always eyed these Haribo Raspberries in stores ever since I was a little kid. These was something so pleasing, so attractive, so beautiful about these little candies. It wasn’t until recently that I got to try them, so they always have this mysterious lure to them. Which is funny, since they’re not anything more than non pariel covered gumdrops. Still, visual appeal holds a lot of clout in confectionery, and these are really stunning.

As soon as I was home I opened the bag to see what these looked like up close. Each raspberry is about a size of a gumdrop, with the base around the size of a penny. They feel light in your hand, with a cool feeling from the bumpy outsides. They are so cute! I can totally see these growing off of a candy bush in Willy Wonka’s garden.

Haribo Raspberries

The red one are the red raspberry flavor, more floral and juicy and like a real raspberry with notes of strawberries and floral accents with a twinge of sour. The non pariel outsides are sweet, but flavorless. The texture of the non pariels are starchy, and the gummi is nicely firm, but not too hard or rubbery.

The black raspberries, or blackberries, taste more deep and sweet. There’s no light sour note here, and they’re more juicy and blueberry/black berry flavor with more ripe accents to them.

Both are very yummy and the flavor texture is really neat and different, not to mention they look so cool.

Aside from how fun and tasty these are, I can see lots of fun applications for these. I want to use them as cupcake/cake decorations, but sadly I don’t bake such items too often. Regardless, they’re worth a try!

Rating: Will Eat Again

Will Eat Again

Links Haribo Website

1. I bought these for the Sugar Baby’s birthday party candy buffet. They were a huge hit. Sadly, the store I got them at has since closed, so I’ll have to find a new dealer.

Posted by Candy Yum Yum  on  09/15  at  03:17 PM
  2. Very oft, scholars compose the dissertation discussion by their own efforts. But some of them choose to buy the fantastic story connected with this post from the dissertation writing service, because that seems to be more easy.

Posted by SchmidtRoslyn  on  10/15  at  12:15 AM
  3. Your academic needs will be satisfied if you use our experienced essay papers service. So, your future is in your hands.

Posted by Wilkinson31Mercedes  on  11/13  at  08:57 PM
  4. Numbers of people strive to do search engine optimization work, but, they surely have to use link services just because that can bring better results.

Posted by Erin21Hamilton  on  11/15  at  12:26 PM
  5. Don’t you get know that you are really professional thesis examples writer and the dissertation writing services can’t equate with your writing technique. If you continue to do such things, some people would buy thesis theme relating with this topic not from thesis service, but purchase from you as well.

Posted by Fern30Abbott  on  11/17  at  07:42 AM
  6. I usually was willing to be hired by custom writing company, because academic writers who worked at writing companies used to be masters.

Posted by PECK23Roseann  on  11/27  at  03:08 PM
  7. There’re lots of good things in our world, nevertheless a term papers writing seems to be not a cool one. Nevertheless, a masters buy essays online service changes this situation selling custom term papers. Therefore, college students would relax.

Posted by WolfeMarcie31  on  11/29  at  01:10 PM
  8. I will recommend not to hold back until you earn enough amount of cash to order goods! You can get the loans or sba loan and feel free

Posted by Wilda28GOFF  on  12/26  at  03:41 AM