December 2014
  1 2 3 4 5 6
28 29 30 31
Apr

Hello Kitty Lollipop I

Now is this a cool novely candy idea or what? I normally don’t fall for candy gimmicks, as I’m a purist. I want candy to eat and that’s about it. However when I saw this Hello Kitty Glow Lollipop, I couldn’t help but notice how interesting of an idea it was. Unlike other novelty candies I’ve seen, the toy leftover is, well, useful. And it’s Hello Kitty.

The lollipop comes in a carton pink tube about the size of lipstick, with the Hello Kitty decal on top which glows when you press a button on the handle. The Hello Kitty head makes for a very comfortable grasping point when you hold the lollipop. The design is nice as it indicates you can suck on it a little and put it back in the case and continue eating it later if you felt like it. I’m not sure what purpose the light is supposed to serve, other than amuse or annoy someones. It’s sadly not very bright on Hello Kitty’s face.

Hello Kitty Lollipop II

The flavor says strawberry to me right away. The tube format really reminds me of a push pop, except a little bigger and without the freaky neon colors. The strawberry flavor is unique, I haven’t taste one like this before. It’s very berry-like, sweet, and has nice floral notes. What’s different is I taste a little melon and grapefruit in there, yet it doesn’t stand out on it’s own, but contributes and mixes with the floral notes and it comes out as strawberry. Interesting.

Very unique, tasty, and unexpectedly complex for a lollipop. Plus I get to keep the light up container. It might serve as a good light for my purse in a pinch.

Rating: Might Eat Again

Might Eat Again

1. Some persons opt to hear the ringtones for free from the mobile ringtones sites, but we want to read such kind of good idea like this.

Posted by StaffordNatalia  on  05/21  at  06:12 PM
  2. The written essays accomplished by masters, can give people good grades. Thus this is worth to buying essay papers to reach your aim, I think.

Posted by GILLESPIE18Cristina  on  10/04  at  12:11 PM
  3. This is doable to order pre written essay and buy essays at the essay writing organization just about this good topic.

Posted by MarjorieIrwin29  on  10/07  at  06:40 PM
  4. That is not mysterious that the paper services help university students in different states the world. Moreover, costs for essay papers are not very high at various academic writing organizations.

Posted by KaneHelen33  on  11/01  at  10:00 PM
  5. This time students purchase essay writing and buy term papers at the writing services but from time to time the students buy an essay about this good topic. That’s really the best article, thanks for that!

Posted by CastroRuth33  on  11/04  at  12:23 PM
  6. I really like your post so much.so informative thanks for sharing. UK Essay Writing Help

Posted by Essay Writing  on  12/09  at  01:06 PM
  7. Thank you a lot for the supreme article just about this good topic. Could you help to detect the custom thesis service or an experienced dissertations writing service to buy the dissertation discussion from?

Posted by GloriaAndrews  on  12/23  at  12:55 AM
  8. Lastly, We have found hot note about this good post? I propose to select the thesis writing service or purchase model dissertation, because this aid for receiving good grade if you have dissertation writing.

Posted by NortonHillary  on  12/23  at  12:56 AM