September 2014
  1 2 3 4 5 6
28 29 30
Oct

Hershey's Kisses Candy Corn Package

Happy National Candy Corn Day! I know it’s ironic that I review a candy corn flavored Hershey’s Kisses to mark the occasion, but I feel it’s fitting. You’ll soon understand.

Candy corn is something I find people either love or hate with very little gray area in between. Those of us who are fans, and yes I am a fierce candy corn lover, also tend to have strict loyalties to specific brands. I find that Brach’s candy corn sings to my taste buds compared to the others. That’s the beauty of candy though, everyone has their own tastes.

These flavored Kisses were released for the first time last year as a limited edition exclusive to Target. I was excited by the idea to say the least. The first release of these Kisses were real white chocolate (from what I remember, I could be wrong) that were colored and layered to look like squat candy corn kernels. Today they’re a blend of funky tropical oils but keep to the original appearance.

Hershey's Kisses Candy Corn

The bag really smells odd when you open it, and it immediately is a spoiler for the flavor. It reeks of butter. Not the good, real, fresh butter either. Oh, no. We’re talking the fake stuff that Fabio made a mint selling on TV commercials.

Let me just cut to the chase and say that these Kisses smell and taste of microwave popcorn. Last I checked, candy corn didn’t taste like that to me.

Despite the fact that the flavor is completely off and therefore horribly unappealing, there Kisses do have some uses. They are simply stunning to look at, and I’m sure one could get creative with these in the kitchen. Unless you buy them for this specific purpose though, I can’t bring myself to recommend them. Along with beauty, I also crave substance.

Rating: Inedible

Inedible

Links:
Hershey’s Kisses Website

1. People deserve good life time and business loans or just student loan will make it much better. Because freedom bases on money state.

Posted by LeonorCARVER32  on  08/24  at  02:59 PM
  2. You do very good enough contribution just about this good topic! And the buy dissertation service or the thesis writing services, would use as a base for the thesis research.

Posted by thesis  on  09/01  at  09:12 PM
  3. I do think that you’re the most distinguished theme’ about this good post or just about essay buying accomplisher. And you should be employed by the writing service to accomplish such of imazing custom written essay.

Posted by order essays  on  09/23  at  09:40 AM
  4. All the time, different guys, which really require the editing service essays, don’t really know how to find it. But it can be real to pay for quality essays from the modern research papers writing service. It’s a usual issue for most students.

Posted by writing essays  on  09/24  at  07:52 PM
  5. Technologies evolve every day. As result, the essays online composing companies originated. Thence, students feel free buying essays online.

Posted by essays online  on  10/08  at  09:49 AM
  6. There are a lot of difficulties along the career constructing way. However, the buy a custom essay service was created to support university students with essays composing.

Posted by buy essay papers  on  10/10  at  08:33 AM
  7. At present, people should hardly count on most custom papers writing organizations. There are less custom writing firms where you can buy essay.

Posted by buy essays  on  11/27  at  07:44 AM
  8. Your supreme outcome about this good topic could be open for all students, because they demand thesis writing and good dissertation writing or just writing thesis.

Posted by custom thesis  on  11/29  at  08:52 AM
  9. Consequently, some unimportant stuff can be very important. For example, essays writing can provide academic progress. Different specialists state that high school students who buy custom term paper have better grades.

Posted by research papers online  on  12/30  at  11:40 PM
  10. It doesn’t matter what district you are at! You can have professional assistance from the essay writing uk service. Furthermore, all you need is internet!

Posted by writing services uk  on  03/24  at  05:22 PM