November 2014
May

KitKat Triple Berry Box

This Kit Kat was a summer limited edition from Japan. Yes, I’m still quite late on the pickup. This edition is a mix of blueberry, strawberry and cranberry.

Opening the box, then one of the two two-finger packages inside, the Kit Kat immediately smells mostly of that of Japanese artificial strawberry flavor. It’s a sweet, jam-like, floral, frosting-like smell. I kinda with it was a perfume. The Kit Kat has a white chocolate base, and it’s pretty to look at since it’s pink with white stripes.

The flavor is very fruity yet delicate. I taste the blueberry and strawberry right away: jammy, sweet, and very floral with rose qualities. The wafers give a nice crispiness, as always. The cranberry shows at the end as a bit of tartness, which, in the overall scheme of things, is still very mild. Overall the bar has a great fruity flavor with a little vanilla taste from the wafers, which gives it a breakfast cereal type feel to it. Like berry berry kix, but more sweet.

This was a nice one to try, but not anything I’d go crazy for trying to hunt it down again.

Rating: Might Eat Again

Might Eat Again

Links Kit Kat Japan (Breaktown) Website

1. If you want to get a good degree, you should show the perfect Shakespeare essays. The supreme homework help associated with this good topic seems to be a right issue for custom essay help composing, I do think.

Posted by COLONTammi26  on  04/27  at  10:24 AM
  2. I had absolutely no idea how hard it could be to come to college. My elder brother went thru these years immediate, though I figured it wouldn’t be that hard for me. Wrong! The custom papers were without doubt the toughest part of the procedure, and I didn’t have any advisehow to start them. Then my brother advised me research paper services. Custom research paperscommunity gave me all of my custom essays terms told me how to restate them in elegant manner, and helped organize me from first step to the end. I would as well be staring at a unusedscreen if it weren’t for this site.

Posted by AshleeWright19  on  04/27  at  11:56 AM
  3. Always some students do know the proper way to compose the papers for money. But if you’re not experienced essay writer, you should find the trustworthy writing services to buy your research paper with the purpose not to spoil your reputation.

Posted by LenoraLANG21  on  05/04  at  12:49 PM
  4. Regrettably various people don’t trouble just about stolen stuff. Therefore they don’t use plagiarism detector.

Posted by Mcdaniel20Elsa  on  09/25  at  09:30 PM
  5. If you want to buy a car, you will have to get the credit loans. Moreover, my father all the time takes a bank loan, which seems to be really reliable.

Posted by Kirby19Robbie  on  10/01  at  11:56 AM
  6. Some people transpire the responsibility to professional writers because they don’t have the ability to compose a respectable paper about this post so that the argument why you need to use plagiarism checker, but such people like author don’t do that. Thank you for the knowledge

Posted by SELENACrosby  on  10/22  at  05:58 PM
  7. so well, hey guys, don’t you think this will be the perfect one for us as well?

Posted by essay company  on  11/25  at  07:28 AM
  8. I become a little it crazy just now!!! as if I eat reflective essay

Posted by admission  on  11/27  at  11:09 AM
  9. it takes a long time for us to deal with the subjects as well

Posted by argumentative essays  on  12/09  at  09:02 AM
  10. i like KitKat from the bottom of my heart, nd i definitely think you’ll like it more

Posted by research papers  on  01/28  at  07:59 AM