October 2014
      1 2 3 4
26 27 28 29 30 31
Jan

Coffeebeat Package

I’m always impressed by the candy that I find from Meiji, and Coffeebeat is one that I always see at my local Asian market without fail. The fact that I see it all the time has made me continually hold off on buying it, until recently when I finally told myself: “Just try it already! Sheesh!”. I didn’t really know what it was exactly, other than chocolate and coffee were involved, so I was interested to see what I’d gotten myself into.

These look familiar, like M&Ms to be exact. They are all a rich brown color and have a wonderful roasted, coffee aroma. They’re immediately enticing.

Biting into one, yes, they really are like M&Ms. The candy shell is thin and has a good crunch to it. Inside is the chocolate center, and it carries not only the flavor of coffee, but it has notes of cream and chocolate as well. It’s more of a mocha than a true black cup of coffee. I think the flavor carries well here, the sweetness doesn’t overpower the coffee and vise versa. I also like the form of the candy too, I have always been a fan of the little lentil shapes for chocolate.

The packaging is really a nice design too. The tube allows you to take as little or much as you want at one time, and whatever you don’t eat is easily saved for later or shared with friends.

A nice treat if you’re into coffee and chocolate. I’ll have these on hand when for when my next craving strikes.

Rating: Might Eat Again

Might Eat Again

Links
Meiji Coffeebeat Webpage

1. I guess that it is not the best decision to waste time writing the custom term paper. A lot of people move another way! They don’t accomplish the custom essay writings by their own. They buy book reports in the great term paper writing service.

Posted by BarrettGina27  on  08/26  at  03:46 AM
  2. How did you finish your hot theme related to this good topic we chew over? The thesis writing service should hire people like you to do the thesis research doing. Hence you have got a good opportunity to get to the team of masters.

Posted by LorieStewart  on  08/26  at  10:11 AM
  3. There’re a lot of dissertation service or thesis writing but your best ideas reffering to this topic. Moreover, to get know more you should order the dissertation work.

Posted by McclureFran30  on  09/25  at  12:06 AM
  4. Very often it occurs that you’re alone with your writing questions. Nevertheless, you are not alone just because you can turn to trustworthy papers writing company and buy custom research papers. It is much better to take professional support than to try to manage with writing assignments yourself.

Posted by MATTHEWSMiranda18  on  10/22  at  01:52 PM
  5. No one is perfect. Furthermore, I guess that a masters essay editing service would be able to aid all the university students with an essay term paper writing.

Posted by AdeleLawson  on  11/25  at  04:29 AM
  6. Sometimes, you have to make some important decisions. For example, you may decide to buy essays or not to buy. Only you decide what to do.

Posted by Cameron29Eleanor  on  11/27  at  04:02 PM
  7. If you try to buy custom essay papers, you wont stop doing that. Do not guess it is nor correct. Do not worry just about that and enjoy your free time.

Posted by Rogers27Jacquelyn  on  12/02  at  12:49 PM
  8. Do you have troubles with course works completing? You should not bother! Simply order course work writing to succeed.

Posted by ChristaDodson22  on  12/05  at  07:39 AM
  9. Very oft to receive the dotoral degree you have to order thesis sentences about this good post and dissertation writing.

Posted by JEANINE26Jacobs  on  12/05  at  07:43 AM
  10. I took my first personal loans when I was not very old and it aided my relatives a lot. However, I need the term loan as well.

Posted by Candy29WEBER  on  01/17  at  11:47 AM