October 2014
      1 2 3 4
26 27 28 29 30 31
Mar

Milka Ei Egg Package: Closed

I heard about these mysterious Milka “Scoop Easter Eggs” in places all over the internet. Usually I’d hear them mentioned, and praised, in areas where Cadbury Cream Eggs were being discussed. The idea of a cream filled chocolate eggs was extremely tempting, so I started to extensively search to find these nameless scoop eggs that fondly existed in people’s childhood Easter memories. My hard work eventually paid off as I located these Ei Eggs made by Milka (I know Ei is “egg” in Dutch) and I knew immediately that I had found what all the fuss was about. I put an order in and waited patiently for my treat to arrive on my doorstep.

First of all, I was impressed by the packaging. They really went all out. The eggs come in a pack of four, in a beautiful bright purple egg carton. How cool! You flip the top open to find the eggs and a set of two plastic spoons to eat them with. Are they suggesting that at share? I hope not!

Milka Ei Egg Package: Open

This one’s interactivity I found really interesting. It looks like a large Cadbury Cream Egg (CCE from now on) that you “crack” open and eat the white looking insides with a spoon. So cute! Once unwrapped from the foil, the egg’s surface is smooth, except for 1/4 way up the top where there’s a zig zag crack pattern showing were you are supposed to open the egg. The packages’ picture directions who you whacking it open with the dinky plastic spoon that is included, but I decided lightly squeezing the egg to get it to cleave was a better method.

Eating the broken off top shell gave me a chance to taste the chocolate: it’s sweet, has a really nice milkiness to it that has a slight tang to it. I’d say Cadbury chocolate is milkier and I do get notes of the chocolate and some caramel in there too. I was impressed with the chocolate’s taste, since I really was expecting it just to be creamy and sweet tasting like most mass produced milk chocolates are.

Milka Ei Egg: Inside

Now, for those white cream insides. Taking my first scoop, I realized the insides were more light and fluffy as opposed to the CCE’s dense and gooey center. This is more whipped and airy. The flavor is that of white chocolate: it’s creamy, a little chocolatey, very sweet and I even get notes of malt and vanilla. Overall, a stellar white chocolate flavor. It has that very slick mouth feel from all the cocoa butter and vegetable oils. This was cute to eat too as it was oddly satisfying to eat with the little spoon. That also slowed down my eating process so it took me a bit to finish and I could go slowly and really enjoy it.

I love these, since the interactivity of eating it is not only fun, but unique was well. Not to mention they’re really delicious! The only thing I would warn against is you may find this overly sweet if you are sensitive to that sort of thing and if CCE’s are not too your liking for the same reason. If you see them, I highly recommend you picking some up.

Rating: Hoard

Hoard

Links Milka Website

1. I almost drooled lol !!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  08/14  at  07:44 PM
  2. People in the world take the credit loans from different creditors, just because that is simple and comfortable.

Posted by ETTAHogan  on  09/25  at  06:20 PM
  3. If you continue your smashing knowledge referring to this good post, will you please give some information about buy term paper, just because we try to order already written essays from the custom essays service.

Posted by WinifredJames  on  10/12  at  11:05 AM
  4. Reseach papers composing should be an important deal for people. Therefore, they don’t treat it so seriously just because they can easily buy research.

Posted by TravisAdrienne29  on  10/21  at  03:07 PM
  5. Is your main purpose the highest results? You should buy custom essays in such a situation. Moreover, that will get you some stability!

Posted by MARSHARandolph  on  10/26  at  04:21 PM
  6. Bad composed essay writers papers can mess up your good name. But, if you buy term paper of surerior quality, everything will be good.

Posted by Ramos33Billie  on  10/28  at  09:38 PM
  7. To get professional dance essay paper is not a dream at present time. Custom papers writing corporations furnish people with good quality free essays. Thus, that’s the best possibility for you to get a success.

Posted by PattonNorma  on  11/07  at  01:27 PM
  8. Hey, such a great article I observe! I will probably buy essays referring to this good topic at the writing service!

Posted by Courtney31HOBBS  on  11/11  at  01:05 PM
  9. I know that the reliable academic papers writing service seems to be a rareness at present. But, you’ll see the professional term paper service, if strive very well!

Posted by BeatrizTorres23  on  11/29  at  10:50 PM
  10. Some time ago I have found research papers writing services , which provided low costs for essays. Maybe, it could be just because of entire world’s financial situation. One way or another, it is available to buy college papers online for low costs and that is a great benefit for people.

Posted by MelisaHickman26  on  11/29  at  10:50 PM
  11. Nowadays, there are no students, which write research papers by their own, just because this is more reasonable to utilize the essay editing service.

Posted by HenryAileen19  on  12/13  at  12:00 PM
  12. i really really need to find them! they were so good! please send link. checked milka website but couldnt find a place to order?

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  01/15  at  09:21 PM
  13. dfsdrthb dsfg dfs fgt The sticks are shorter than the ones we find in America. They are wide and thin like most of them,wedding dresses
    evening dresses
    prom dresses
    Bridesmaid Dresses
    party dresses
    party dresses uk
    cheap party dresses
    prom dresses uk
    Maxi Dresses
    cheap dresses
    occasion dresses
    Long Prom Dresses
    Prom Dresses 2011
    Short Prom Dresses  but they’re only 3/4 of the length. Still, they’re a nice size and look very attractive in the packaging.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  03/18  at  04:07 AM