August 2014
          1 2
Jul

Puku Puki Fish Chocolate Package

Isn’t this just adorable? It’s a confection based on….another confection. It’s a mock Tai Yaki, a fish shaped waffle that usually has a cream and red bean filling in it. It’s a popular street food in Japan and if you’re lucky enough to have one fresh, the flavor is so good it’s enough to make you roll your eyes back into your head. This version of tai yaki is actually more like another Japanese confection called “monaka”, which is a wafer cookie encasing the very same red bean filling. This is a fish-shaped wafer cookie with an aerated chocolate filling, a blending of two different sweets to make it something completely different. Confusing, isn’t it?

I’m not sure of these is exactly a “candy”, as a good chunk of it is the wafer outside. Still, the chocolate filling is giving me enough reason to bend my definitions a little.

Puku Puki Fish Chocolate

So this is a very simple treat. The wafer exteriors are light and crispy. The flavor is bland with a little hint of vanilla, but otherwise nothing terribly noteworthy. The interior chocolate is soft, and the aerated chocolate reminds me of a Cadbury Wispa. The flavor is sweet and lightly of chocolate. It has a creaminess to it and it’s very smooth in he mouth, contrasts nicely with the wafer exterior.

I really liked this.

Rating: Will Eat Again

Will Eat Again

Links
Meito Sangyo Website

1. The credit loans seem to be important for guys, which would like to start their company. As a fact, this is comfortable to get a bank loan.

Posted by MCLEOD23Patricia  on  04/20  at  10:08 PM
  2. Every student at high school should follow your fantastic article about this topic to accomplish the premium quality book reports and even america essay.

Posted by Baker18Alana  on  06/19  at  10:22 PM
  3. Did you know about writing jobs service? I just wanted to say that your topic just about this good topic is high quality! Thanks for doing it!

Posted by Cross32JULIETTE  on  08/08  at  07:57 AM
  4. Do you need special issue like creative writing essay paper? I cannot see any problem with this. You just will be able to utilize good essays writing service to purchase term papers.

Posted by creative writing essay paper  on  08/29  at  12:57 PM
  5. nice article like to read you

Posted by roberto  on  09/14  at  10:30 AM
  6. Very nice and wonderful post. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us.

Posted by Ali  on  09/16  at  06:52 AM
  7. My comrade are employed by personal statement writing company! So, he claims that it can be wise to buy custom written essays at great custom writing corporation.

Posted by online writing  on  10/14  at  06:44 PM
  8. Don’t you know that this is correct time to receive the home loans, which would make your dreams come true.

Posted by home loans  on  10/18  at  11:55 PM
  9. This is very good that you do such smashing outcome related to this post. Thence I think that that will be good when scholars receive the thesis sample or just thesis writing from you.

Posted by dissertation  on  10/28  at  10:52 PM
  10. Not every university student is perfect. Moreover, I guess that a masters essay help service would be able to support every college student with a term paper writing.

Posted by purchase term paper  on  11/04  at  01:28 AM