April 2014
    1 2 3 4 5
27 28 29 30
May

Reese's Crunchy Package

I was surprised and pleased to find the regular sized Reese’s Crunchy the other day. I’ve had these in mini before and reviewed them here, but as we all know the ratios of peanut butter to chocolate differs in the minis, so I was very interested to try them full size. Now, this Reese’s plays with the whole crunchy versus smooth peanut butter preference, as it’s really the same thing as the regular RPBC, just with bits of peanuts in them.

From what I understand this is a limited edition and has been making appearances and disappearances for the past few years. This is the first time I caught them.

The cups smell the same of sweet, rich, salty peanut butter. You can’t notice the chunks of peanuts through the chocolate, which is nice, as I think I’d be a little wierded out seeing bumps on my cups (that didn’t sound so good…).

Reese's Crunchy Innards

The flavor is the same, really. There’s nothing new here in that regard. The chunks of peanuts certainly change the texture. The peanut butter is still soft, smooth with a little grain to it. The chunks, which are about 1/4 of a peanut, are just mixed into the peanut butter center. I find that it doesn’t really change much, other that how I ate it. I chewed this RPBC more, as opposed to taking a bite and letting in melt on my tongue which is how I usually prefer to eat them.

So if you are a crunchy peanut butter lover, these are for you. They’re not different enough to make them anything noteworthy in my book.

Rating: Will Eat Again

Will Eat Again

Links Reese’s Website

1. I tried to become successful, nonetheless, I could not cope with my academic assignments composing. But, everything changed when I strived to buy cheap essays online! I apporoached everything I dreamed about!

Posted by NIXON19Georgette  on  10/11  at  08:10 AM
  2. Houses are not very cheap and not every person is able to buy it. Nevertheless, business loans was invented to help different people in such kind of hard situations.

Posted by LindsayHines21  on  01/11  at  11:22 PM
  3. I guess that that doesn’t matter if use buy dissertation service or thesis writing services! Because simply the quality of the doctoral thesis more or less about this good post has to be is really important.

Posted by custom thesis  on  01/17  at  12:48 PM
  4. Lots of students choose to buy essay using the custom writing services referring to this good topic.

Posted by buy essays  on  02/04  at  10:15 PM
  5. Often university students are searching for the best quality. Nonetheless where is it? When you order A level coursework, you will have experts aid.

Posted by buy coursework online  on  02/09  at  07:38 AM
  6. The dissertation writing services are still looking for the great theme about this good post for their thesis topic writing.

Posted by thesis  on  02/09  at  07:46 AM
  7. Whether we admire it or not, periodically in our lives, we would require to carry out term papers and other written assignment. It is clearly not cinch but very affecting to make a research about this topic. To do that, you need to read a lot of articles and books, or you can just order some kind of work and then use plagiarism check performed by http://www.plagiarismsearch.com and save your time like some quick help with the American Dream.

Posted by plagiarism check  on  03/23  at  04:41 AM
  8. It is available to buy phd dissertation at the dissertation writing service, however good students must detect the best custom writing service.

Posted by buy dissertation  on  04/02  at  03:10 AM