December 2014
  1 2 3 4 5 6
28 29 30 31
Jun

Shrek Ogreheads Marshmallow Treats Bag

These are certainly an odd find. In a way, they look more like an item you’d see in the grilling/summer toy section of a drugstore than the candy aisle, but nevertheless, that’s where I found them. All I noticed when I bought them was that they’re Shrek themed and they were marshmallows. I figured I hadn’t tried anything really bizarre in awhile, so I picked them up despite my suspicions that they’d be both terrible and boring. Little did I know I’d be wrong.

The bag explains that the marshmallows are apple flavored, so I began to have my doubts there. Apple marshmallows? Seriously? When I took them out of the bag to photograph, I was pleased to see how well formed that are. They looks like Shrek heads, and are surprisingly well molded. They’re a light green and about the size of a silver dollar.

Shrek Ogreheads Marshmallow Treats

The marshmallows have no aroma, and feel very firm to the touch. Biting into one, I was surprised to find they’re not marshmallowy at all! They’re much harder and firmer, and have a grainy texture when it dissolves in your mouth. They’re not soft and fluffy at all! The texture is a tad chewy, but dissolve easily. I admit, I like it!

The flavor is much nicer than I was expecting. By the odd color I was expecting Jolly Rancher apple flavor, but instead it’s much more..authentic. It’s sweet and has nice apple/pear flavors with a slight floral edge to them.

Ok, it’s odd for me to admit but, hey, I really liked these! For something I was so sure about it being gross actually turned into something I enjoyed!

Rating: Will Eat Again

Will Eat Again

1. I always wondered about these, but never pulled the trigger. I could see them as being like if apple jacks had the harder cereal marshmallow bits.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/17  at  09:14 AM
  2. I love these things! smile They are like Circus Peanuts, but apple flavored, and shaped like Shrek heads. I get made fun of at work for eating them, but regardless of the shape, they’re TASTY smile

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  08/27  at  09:43 AM
  3. I had got a desire to begin my own firm, nevertheless I didn’t earn enough amount of cash to do that. Thank heaven my close mate told to use the loan. Therefore I used the commercial loan and made real my dream.

Posted by June30Wilcox  on  10/08  at  01:37 PM
  4. To write the history dissertation just about this topic seems to be not simple though you cope with it. If every writer is as good as you are, all people would never have got great problems with the thesis writing.

Posted by Small30FAYE  on  11/06  at  12:35 AM
  5. There are many various ways to get know referring to this good post . But I advice to buy an essay and essay writing or buy term papers detecting the good writing service.

Posted by May33Meyer  on  11/06  at  05:09 PM
  6. Here is not enough impulsion in the world to get anybody at all through a buy thesis. You have to bet on real strength of habit.

Posted by Rosa33Perry  on  11/07  at  10:10 AM
  7. Are you willing to get resume writing service, that fit the field of study you wish?. You can count on our resume writers, as you trust yourself. Thanks because that’s the useful stuff

Posted by WebbTerrie33  on  11/07  at  11:38 PM
  8. Some TV programs share the facts thus, people suppose that it is very much better to buy custom essay papers or select custom write.

Posted by SOLIS31GRACIELA  on  11/08  at  07:09 AM
  9. That’s natural that not all students don’t have academic papers writing experience. Nevertheless, that is not a problem simply because different completing firms offer to buy custom essays and it’s big advantage.

Posted by HaysMIA  on  11/09  at  08:00 PM
  10. The world at large should have some knowledge about our service. From time to time we buy custom essay just about this good post.

Posted by MarthaBARTLETT19  on  12/09  at  12:21 PM